Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy February!

So, What's New With You?

I can tell you what's new with us - I Want Love is so close to being ready I can practically taste it (and it tastes like red wine and dark chocolate... and maybe some cheese)! We've started to get the photos back from the photographer - Check outJPJQ's Facebook page to view them, since I seem to be having technical difficulties getting them to show up here! 
The album has been mixed, and is being mastered (which still seems kind of like magic to me - I don't quite know what they're doing, but by all accounts, it will make everything sound amazing), the album cover is being designed, licenses for all the songs are being negotiated, and we're booked for manufacturing as soon as all that comes together!
I'm totally excited (and fairly impatient) to have the album in my hands, and to be able to put it into all of yours!
We're hopeful that everything will get done in time for our release dates, and I'll keep you posted as things progress and if anything changes. We still haven't totally confirmed the dates for CD release parties and whatnot, but I assure you, we'll let you know just as soon as we do!
Love, Julia (and Adam, Max, and Andrew)
PS - a huge shout-out of congratulations to Andrew, who came down to Portland this past month and got married to his sweetheart, Dawn-Marie! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment